Calhoun County’s First Ever Restaurant Week!!!
September 30, 2013
Calhoun County is home to an eclectic variety of culinary delights. From Thai food to BBQ, Calhoun County has everything that the larger metropolitan areas like Atlanta and Birmingham boast. Your Chamber of Commerce wanted to celebrate this uniqueness and highlight all that we have, so October 1-14, join us in celebrating Restaurant Week. Several area restaurants are joining in the celebrations by running specials for the first two weeks of October. So venture out, and see what Calhoun County is serving up!
Over the next two weeks, I’ll be trying these specialty dishes and blogging about what specials were dished.
Join in and visit these Calhoun County establishments and ask for the Restaurant Week Special October 1-14!
Jefferson’s of Oxford
• $20 Dinner: Ultimate Cheese Fries, 10 Wings, & Peanut Butter Pie
• $10 Lunch: 10 Wings & Peanut Butter Pie
• $10 Dinner: Small Salad, Small 1 Topping Pizza, & 1 House-made Cookie
• $5 Lunch: Small Tossed Salad, Mini 1 Topping Pizza or Calzone, & Soft Drink
Zaxby’s of Anniston
• $20 Dinner: 20 chicken fingers, 2 orders of fries, and order of Toast & 2 Drinks
• $10 Lunch: Wings & Things with Milkshake
Mata’s Greek Pizza
• $10 Dinner: Small Spinach Pizza, 1 melomakarona, & 1 Large Drink
• $5 Lunch: Small Sausage Grinder, 1 melomakarona, & 1 Large Drink
• $10 Lunch: Southern Vegetable Platter with Sweet Potato Brownie
*Special not available on Sundays.
The Peerless Grille
• $30 Dinner: Oyster Shooter, 13 oz Bone-in Cowgirl Rib-eye, & Red Velvet Cheesecake
• $15 Lunch: Fried Green Tomato Shrimp Stacker & Chocolate Bread Pudding
• Kids eat free from kids menu with an adult entrée purchase.
Thai One On
• $20 Dinner: Salmon Dinner & Dessert
• $10 Lunch: Pad Thai Lunch Special, including Soup & Eggroll
Cooter Brown’s Rib Shack
• $10 Dinner: ¼ Slab of Ribs with 2 sides
• $5 Lunch: Regular BBQ Sandwich with 1 side and soft drink
Covalli’s Italian Kitchen
• $30 Dinner: Dinner Bow Tie Pasta, Small Greek Salad, Appetizer of Fried Zucchini, 1 Tiramisu, & Glass of Chardonnay
• $10 Lunch: Lasagna & Half an order of Garlic Cheese Bread
Red Pepper Grill
• $20 Dinner: Fajitas with Chicken or steak for 2, with 1 dessert & 2 Soft Drinks
• $10 Lunch: Oxford Special, chicken & shrimp over cheese and rice, with Dessert & Soft Drink
The Bistro at Courtyard by Marriott
• $15 Dinner: Spicy Chicken & Spinach Flatbread with your choice of glass of wine or domestic beer
• $12 Breakfast: Healthy Start- Egg Whites, Roast Turkey, Spinach, Havarti Cheese on an English Muffin or Sunrise Starter- Bacon, Egg, Sharp Cheddar on a La Brea Artisan Roll & Your Choice of Starbuck’s Beverage.
Heroes American Grille
• $20 Dinner: ½ Rack of Ribs with 2 sides and salad, Boom Boom Shrimp Appetizer, & Caramel Pecan Cheesecake Scoops
• $10 Lunch: Any Black Angus Chuck Burger, 1 side, and Rockslide Brownie
Follow and join in the conversation on Facebook and Twitter by using hashtag #CCRestaurantWeek2013.