What’s Next for 2015?
December 30, 2014
The Chamber’s Annual Meeting is a time for us to look back, celebrating the many successes of the past year and announcing our exciting plan of action for the coming year. Our new Board of Directors are sworn in and the year’s recipients of the Chairman’s Cup and Ambassador of the Year are revealed.
This year, we celebrate our 36th Annual Meeting, Thursday, January 29, from 11:30 A.M.-1:00 P.M. at the Anniston City Meeting Center. If you want to reach and make an impression on the best and brightest businesses in the region, look no further than becoming involved in your Chamber. Come connect and engage with over 300 Members for the first of 2015’s premier events at the Annual Meeting.
Plan of Action Preview
- Develop and grow educational/workforce development programs
- Refresh and promote Leadership Calhoun County, engaging Alumni
- Create legislative agenda and schedule Montgomery trip
- Host meetings with elected officials, continuing Mayors’ Roundtable
- Conduct Business Walks in our local communities
- Expand member engagement programs for small and large businesses
- Identify target markets and invest in various marketing means
- Conduct Familiarization Tours and work with our industry partners
- Expand annual Business EXPO and develop Regional Health EXPO
- Grow small business programs, Shop Local, seminars and more
- Build existing industry programs, Tours, events and training